Supervisory & Management Training
A full range of management and supervisory training modules that cover specific skills for supervisors and/or managers who need to develop the skills required to be effective in a supervisory or management role.
Learning objectives include key functions of supervisory & management, analysis of skill needs relating to the position and how effective techniques can achieve all desired objectives.
Practical, participative delivery is used to enable delegates to transfer all key learning objectives back into the workplace.
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Absenteeism
- Successful Selling Techniques
- Effective People Management
- Coaching Skills For Supervisors
- Leadership And Team-Working
- Personal Planning And Organising
- ILM – Introduction To Supervision Management Programmes
Contact us on 01604 871340 – Option 1 to discuss your Training and Development strategies.