Leadership & Skills Training
Our successful Management Skills Training Portfolio is based around National Standards and linked to Best Practice. The subjects are designed to develop competency in specific areas that examine personal development, strategic development and a range of training that is relevant and reflects the changing and dynamic nature of business.
ASAT offer manager development which strengthens motivation & develops a comprehensive range of competences that prepare individuals for effective management.
Our Trainers are commercially aware industry specialists with recognised assessment and delivery qualifications in Training and certfication.
This portfolio is a must for any organisation that needs to develop leadership with the widest range of usable skills and the learning to support them.
Our Management Skills Training Portfolio includes
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Change
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Path Analysis
- The Effective Meeting
- Managing Absenteeism
- Powerful Presentations
- The Entrepreneur Within
- Memory Skills & Creativity
- Discovering Personal Power
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Management Studies-NVQ’s
- Managing Conflict & Criticism
- Effective People Management
- Managing The Pace of Life Today
- Personal Planning And Organising
- One to One Coaching and Development
- Coaching Skills For Managers And Supervisors
- ILM – Introduction To Supervisory Management Programmes
Contact us on 01604 871340 – Option 1 to discuss your business needs and options.