The Advanced Apprenticeship in Management is ideal for first line managers with responsibility for managing budgets, allocating work to team members / colleagues / contractors, achieving specific results and some degree of decision making.
This qualification aims to give learners an opportunity to develop management performance, become more effective and to progress their career.
The above qualification consists of:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
To achieve the NVQ Certificate in Management Level 3, learners must achieve 25 credits from a set of units, including the Mandatory units listed below:
- Manage own professional development within an organisation
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of the team
To achieve the Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management, learners must achieve 20 credits from a set of units including the Mandatory units listed below:
- M3.01 Solving problems and making decisions
- M3.02 Understanding change in the workplace
- M3.03 Planning change in the workplace
- M3.04 Achieving objectives through time management
These units are completed as set assignments that the assessor will guide learners through. Learners will also be observed in the workplace by their assessor and complete case studies, short answer questions and personal statements.
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management
- Level 4 QCF Qualification relevant to the learners job role
Full funding for the Apprenticeship in Management is available for learners aged 16-18 years old.
Aged 19 and over there could be a contribution towards the cost of the qualification dependant on funding criteria and candidates prior achievement.
The Apprenticeship qualification takes 15 months to complete.
Start dates available throughout the year
This qualification can be delivered in house, on a one to one basis or alternatively in addition to assessment, observations and assignments, group workshops can be arranged.
For full details about this qualification please contact us on 01604 871340 – option 1