Business Administration Level 2
The Apprenticeship in Business Administration aims to allow learners to develop a thorough understanding of how to work and communicate in any business environment.
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop a broad skill set that will facilitate progression in the workplace and/or onto further learning and training.
The learner will be able to develop knowledge and skills in more challenging activities such as event co-ordination and project support, plus the chance to pursue more specialist routes such as HR administration, with the inclusion of optional IT units e.g. using database and word processing software, the learner can tailor the apprenticeship to suit their individual role and the needs of their employer.
The above qualification consists of:
- NVQ Certificate in Business Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
To achieve the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business Administration, learners must achieve 21 credits from a set of units including in the Mandatory units listed below:
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Working in a business environment
To achieve the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration, learners must achieve 13 credits from the three Mandatory units listed below, plus approximately 2 optional units:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
- Principles of providing administrative services
Learners will complete one set assignment for each of the unit’s required. The learner’s assessor will guide learners through the underpinning knowledge needed. Learners will also be observed in the workplace by their assessor and complete case studies, short answer questions and personal statements.
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 QCF Qualification relevant to the learners job roll
For full details about this qualification please visit the City and Guilds website.
Full funding for the Apprenticeship in Management is available for learners aged 16-18 years old.
Aged 19 and over there could be a contribution towards the cost of the qualification dependant on funding criteria and candidates prior achievement.
This qualification can be delivered in house, on a one to one basis or alternatively in addition to assessment, observations and assignments, group workshops can be arranged.
For full details about this qualification please contact us on 01604 871340 – option 1