Customer Service Level 3
The Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service aims to provide opportunities to demonstrate understanding of customer service as a competitive tool and to be proactive in finding solutions, both within and externally to organisations.
Learners are likely to have significant responsibility for the delivery of both internal and external customer service within their team or organisation.
Learners will demonstrate their ability to analyse and respond to customers on a strategic level, suggesting improvements and leading in their implementation, using software solutions as appropriate.
The above qualification consists of:
- NVQ Diploma in Customer Service Level 3
- Certificate in Customer Service Level 3
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
To achieve the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service, learners must achieve 42 credits from a set of units included in the Mandatory units listed below:
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
To achieve the Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service, learners must achieve 13 credits from the two Mandatory units listed below:
- Principles of customer service delivery
- Developing and improving the customer service delivery
Learners will complete two set assignments to cover the above units. The learner’s assessor will guide them through the underpinning knowledge needed. Learners will also be observed in the workplace by their assessor and complete case studies, short answer questions and personal statements.
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading
- Level 3/4 QCF Qualification relevant to the learners job role
Full funding for the Apprenticeship in Management is available for learners aged 16-18 years old.
Aged 19 and over there could be a contribution towards the cost of the qualification dependant on funding criteria and candidates prior achievement.
The Apprenticeship qualification takes up to 15 months to complete.
Start dates available throughout the year.
This qualification can be delivered in house, on a one to one basis or alternatively in addition to assessment, observations and assignments, group workshops can be arranged.
For full details about this qualification please contact us on 01604 871340 – option 1